MK4C Privacy and Policy
- We collect personal information from our clients when they register for an online consultation. This information includes name, email address, and other contact information.
- We also collect information related to the client's mental health history and current concerns during the consultation.
- We may also collect information from other sources, such as clinical assessments or reports.
- We use the personal information collected to provide our clients with the best possible mental health consultation service.
- We may use the information to contact clients with follow-up or additional resources.
- We may also use the information to improve our services or to conduct research on mental health.
- We will not share personal information with any third parties without the client's consent, except in cases where it is necessary to comply with legal requirements or to protect the safety of our clients or others.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of personal information.
- We regularly review our security practices to ensure that client information is being handled appropriately.
Changes to this Policy:
- We may update this policy from time to time, and clients will be notified of any significant changes.
- If clients have any questions or concerns about this policy, or if they would like to review or request correction of their personal information, they can contact us at mk4c@.com.